Hospital Management Asia 2015 and 2016
We are pleased to announce that Hospital Management Asia (HMA) has signed the Memorandum of Agreement with the Myanmar Private Hospitals’ Association to hold HMA 2015 in Yangon, Myanmar on Thursday/Friday September 3 and 4 next year.
On its 15th year HMA moves to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam to hold HMA 2016 tentatively on Thursday/Friday, September 1 and 2, 2016.
Final dates (give or take a week ) will be announced in a few weeks.
Both HMA Yangon and HMA Ho Chi Minh City promise to be record-breaking events that will showcase new exciting features and immediately useful benefits.
See you next in Yangon!
Thank you to all attendees!
The 13th annual Hospital Management Asia was attended by 831 hospital managers and healthcare professionals from 29 countries.
Almost all participants, delegates, speakers, exhibitors, conference partners, media partners and sponsors, were generally pleased with the topics and speakers, the organization and general conduct of the conference. It proved to be a wonderful learning and networking event.
Special thanks must go to our sponsors and partners whose support contributed to the success of HMA.
Photo and video highlights will be released in a few days. Make sure to check back here. Feel free to share your photos at HMA’s Facebook page.
See you again next year!
View the HMA 2014 highlights
HMA Recent Blog Post
- What VisualDx’s Clinical Decision Support Can Do
- How to Break Patient Centered Care Myths in Hospitals (7 Common Myths YOU Can Easily Bust!)
- How to Reduce Community Healthcare Issues through Project ASSISS
- Elsevier Knowledge-Based Systems: The leading provider of information solutions
- Hospitals can leverage Programs as a content marketing opportunity
- Building a Culture in Quality and Safety in Healthcare (What Works and What Doesn’t?)
- Medical Tourism Toolkit [White Paper]
- IHF’s High-Level Advocacy with International Organizations
- EQ in a Job Interview [White Paper]
- 8 Quality and Patient Safety Strategies YOU Can Do for YOUR Healthcare Facility