Eligibility and How to Enter
Entries must be for projects, programs, or services that were implemented or significantly enhanced from January 2012 to May 2013. In this sense, the awards are for the introduction of new projects, or for the improvements in 2012/2013 of existing programs and systems. In general, the judges favor new projects than enhancements. In all cases, there should be objective, quantifiable, and verifiable measurements as to the effectiveness of the project.
Participating hospitals must be from Asia-Pacific. Hospitals of non-Asian origin are also eligible as long as the entry is from and for their Hospital in Asia.
How to Enter
Entry is ONLINE only. An entry to the Asian Hospital Management Awards will only be valid if an ONLINE Entry is submitted. Please answer the questions for each category using the maximum word allocations indicated in the online form. Deadline for entries is 5pm of Friday, July 5, 2013 (Singapore-Hong Kong time zone).
Please select a category below to view the criteria and entry form.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Project
- Cost reduction project
- Human Resource Development Project
- Service improvement for Internal Customers
- Marketing, PR or Promotional Project
- Patient Safety>
- Clinical Service Improvement Project
- Customer Service Project
- Bio Medical Equipment / Facilities improvement Project
- Innovations in Hospital Management and Governance
- Most Improved Local Hospital
- Grand Award (No entries are entertained for this award. The Grand Award winner is selected from the finalists)
- Lifetime Achievement Awards (No entries are entertained for this award. The Lifetime Achievement awardee is selected by a special country panel)
Note: The Awards do not recognize any particular hospital as the "best" in a particular category. The Board of Judges and Advisers state however that the project they have selected for a specific Award is an outstanding one that deserves recognition and that may serve as a benchmark for other hospitals. It follows that there may be more than one winner in a category, and conversely there may be none.